• You may calculate the amount per person by dividing final amount by the number of people. • The tip amount to be added will be automatically calculated if you enter the billing amount and tip percent. • Daylight savings time will also be reflected in this calculation.
RealCalc supports binary, octal, and hexadecimal calculations and an optional RPN mode. The app is straightforward to use and allows you to choose between different display styles and formats. When you are using RealCalc Calculator, you will see no difference between it and a real one because the app is designed to look like a real hand-held calculator. The app has all of the general functions, as well as history, memory, unit conversions, and constants.
Optimisation Pour Les App Stores
It is not a full-scale scientific calculator but it has got sufficient functions to be a step ahead of your basic calculator applications. It is a free calculator app for Android containing over 70+ calculators and unit converters characterized under construction, finance, women, health, lifestyle, and normal math. The unit converter supports length, weight, temperature, volume, area, and many more measurement units along with a money converter. The financial one contains interest calculators using simple and complex interests along with savings calculators anddevelopers. When you are outfitting your iPad with the basics, you’ll add social media, something for news, and a few productivity apps. A terrific basic calculator for all your day-to-day needs, Calculator Pro includes a standard pocket calculator-type apk ClevCalc download function.
Easily access your favorite apps and websites, as well as images, videos and information on the things you care about – all from Google Go. It’s minimalistic, and a good alternative for the Google Calculator. You can, however, choose various different themes to change things around.
Rate This App:
You can copy and paste content elsewhere and also change your display according to their requirement. It has a lot of other options such as rectangular and complex numbers, you can convert decimal to fractions, check precision up to 12 points and get to use 289 conversions in 19 categories. All this should be enough to convince people to install the platform. RealCalc Scientific Calculator is one of the most famous scientific calculators that are available on the internet, especially in the stores. There are many features within the calculator that can help people in achieving the tasks they want to.
- This app also comes with a rather simple calculator UI, which is a good thing.
- There are four arithmetic operations within the app which include root, percentages, tax calculations and other options as well.
- ClevCalc is a calculator app that tries to be smart not by becoming a scientific calculator for engineers, but by adding all kinds of specific calculators.
- This app is feature-packed, we haven’t even scratched the surface here.
- You’ll find the design is smart, quick, and animated, almost as though it was designed specifically for you.
Both regular and scientific calculator layouts are available in the app. It is also worth noting that the app can save your calculations, store them. This app comes with 75 different functions (both calculations and cover-related ones), while it also serves as a scientific calculator. You can convert currency using this app, while the same goes for units. Percentage calculations are also possible, and plenty more calculations. The app looks really nice and colorful, while it’s completely free to use.